The upcoming revisions of the Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Directives will influence the energy policies in your country for the next decade. It is crucial that your experience be taken into account into this revision.
You will be invited to share your opinion and experience on the following topics:
Tuesday 19 January at 10am CET
• Failures and successes of the energy efficiency directive in your country
• Application of the energy efficiency first principle
• Most effective energy efficiency policy instruments per sector
Wednesday 20 January at 2pm CET:
• Energy efficiency targets at national and EU level
• Specific revisions to articles regarding the exemplary role of public buildings, green procurement, energy services and financing
Thursday 21 January at 10am CET
• Failures and successes of the renewable energy directive in your country
• Most effective policy instruments promoting renewables in general and per sector (electricity, heating & cooling, district heating & cooling, buildings, industry, transport)
More info here.